Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Heb- Another BTFE promotion Starts TODAY


When my girls attended Montessori School, I was the box top coordinator for their school. Because of that, I still get the emails from the Box Top program with different promotions going on at my local stores.
I got this email last Wednesday about this new promotion at HEB. Buy ANY 10 Box Tops products in a single transaction and get back a $5 oynso catalina.  Valid 6/15 - 6/28.

I really stocked up on Bisquick the last time they did this promotion, see post here.

Just make sure the items you pick up have an actual box top on them or they will most likely not count (I know the regular Bisquick counted last time, but not the flavored ones)

Hmm, hopefully I can come up with a few good scenarios to stock up!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.    
See my disclosure statement here.

7 comments:

rh said...

Where do you find the catalina deals for different stores...like HEB??

katycouponers said...

Rh, I received this information via email. The prior one I found by signage at the store.
I don't think there is a site that shows promotions for HEB and so it is all word of mouth or signage.

Ashley M. said...

I just did the Bisquick deal tonight (they were 77 cents each) and it worked!! And I was all out of Bisquick. Thanks!!

rh said...

my heb's bisquick did not have box tops on them. Is this deal going to work?? Thanks.

rh said...

my heb's bisquick did not have box tops on them. Is this deal going to work?? Thanks.

Ashley M. said...

Does anyone know if this deal is rolling??

Anonymous said...

Last night I went and i bought 4 totinos pizza's- box top item and with the yellow tag you get an 8 pack of go yogurt for free- which also has a box top- and then i bought 5 fruit snacks- the register counted the free yogurt as one, so i really only bought 9 items and i got the 5.00 -woohoo- trying to plan my next trip.
thanks

Post a Comment