Saturday, June 4, 2011

HOT!!! Crunch Bar .35/1 IP - Free after triples


I was checking out Coupons.com for new coupons before I run out and finish up this weeks shopping and I stumbled upon this .35/1 printable for a single Crunch bar!
This coupon should make these free after triples at Randalls, Food Fair, Brookshire Brothers or Gerlands. YAY!

(I was under zip 90210 if that matters)
I also noticed they reset the $1/1 Boulder chips coupon, the $1.25/2 coupon allowed me to print a second one, and the Wilkinson Sword razor coupons are still there- free at Walmart)

*Edit to add- as I always do, I switched zips back to local to see if we were offered some new coupons (77083) and it seems HEB has a bunch of Purina coupons for bogo .  They do require you to purchase the LARGE bags of food to get snacks or smaller bags of food free.  These do say redeem only at HEB, but since that stop is on my list anyway, I will see what prices these items are.  I am a little interested in the
Buy 14 lb Tidy Cat Scoop get free 3.5 lb cat chow.  Save your ink and don't print the HEB coupons.  They have yellow coupons in store for the same items!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.    
See my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment