Sunday, June 12, 2011

Chicken of the Sea essay contest - Begging for your votes


Ok guys, sorry for being mia the last couple days. And now I am coming to beg for votes. Chicken of the Sea is having an essay contest that can be voted on daily. The winner gets a trip for 4 for Disney, so here I am begging for your votes.
My husbands story can be found here, please if it makes you laugh, vote for us.

And stay tuned to this blog today because I am gonna be catching up on posts, including a few contests!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.    
See my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

voted! cute story:) (it took me a few minutes to find his name-wink wink)
hope your family wins, your girls will LOVE disney! no matter how many times you go, there's always something fascinating & new.
jamie

Fun times with the Larsen's said...

Voted.

Post a Comment