Sunday, June 5, 2011

Walmart Freebies - June 4th, 2011


I found myself near a Walmart yesterday so I decided to stop in and finish up my freebies.
Please note, some of these prices were due to a local competitor ad match. I will note these with a * as if you are not local to Houston, these will be different for you.

Black Flag fly paper or swatters $.98 - $1 insert 5-15 RP = .02 MM

Sensodyne Pronamel toothpaste $.97 - $1 insert 5-15 RP = .03 MM

Carefree .94 - free insert 5-8 SS = FREE

Noxema bikini razors $1.97 - $2 insert 5-1 RP = .03 MM

*Gain dish detergent .77 (Food Town) - $1 homemailers = .23 MM

*La Looks gel .88 (Food Town) - $1 insert 5-15 SS = .12 MM

*Ronzoni Healthy Harvest and Smart Taste spaghetti .66 (Food Town) - $1/2 IP or IP = .16 each

*Green Leaf lettuce .99 (Gerland's) = .99

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   See my disclosure statement here.

7 comments:

Christina Deavers said...

how did you get the Ronzoni .66 I dont see that in the food town ad

Stephanie (aka zoeys_mom, ZM) said...

Christina the Ronzoni is on page 8 of the instore ad. The instore ad is much larger than the home mailer, and since I drive by a food town daily on my commute, I just pick one up weekly now.

Christina Deavers said...

Thanks !

Anonymous said...

HEY WHERE DID U FIND THE LA LOOK GEL? WHICH AD?

Stephanie (aka zoeys_mom, ZM) said...

Anon, it was in Food Town ad

Shuchi said...

Where on earth is this divine walmart that carries small gain? All the ones around Katy have stopped carrying them. I guess they're waiting for 6/30 for our coupons to expire ;)

Stephanie (aka zoeys_mom, ZM) said...

This was at the Sugar Land Walmart

Post a Comment