Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kelloggs Coupon booklet found at Walmart!


Well today's shopping adventure at Walmart would have been a total bust but thankfully I found a couple good coupons while there. Everything I went for was sold out or everything I wanted to price match, they didn't carry the size :(
Well, on my way to these items, there was a demo table(although the demo person was mia?) with the pictured coupon booklet on it! I am super glad I strolled by this coupon booklet because included inside is a .70/1 Rice Krispies cereal coupon!!!! Well, the LARGE boxes of Rice Krispies are on sale at Randalls for $1.99 and fit the promos mentioned in this post here.

These are the coupons in the booklet:
.75 Kelloggs Eggo frozen item 5.3 oz +
.75 Kelloggs FiberPlus Cereal 11.5 oz +
.70 Kelloggs Crunchy Nut cereal 10.8 oz +
.70 Kelloggs Rice Krispies 9 oz+
$1/2 Kelloggs Special K cereals 7 oz+
$1/2 Kelloggs Frosted Mini Wheats 15.8 oz+
.70 Kelloggs Handi Pak cereal 6.48 oz+

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment