Thursday, June 23, 2011

Free Disney Vacation Planner DVD

Disney Parks

I love Disney and I was just telling my husband we need to start planning our trip next year. I just ordered this planner dvd to get started then I plan on heading over to Mousesavers to read up about the changes that Disney has gone through since our last visit and deals that might be coming out.  My husband will tell you I definitely go overboard in planning our vacation and saving tons of money doing so.

Last time we went to Disney, I was able to score us some great rates, got a free airline ticket for myself and FREE dining!!!!  Yes, seriously FREE dining!  Talk about saving some serious cash.  I am super excited to start planning our trip (I always plan WAY early!) and I will be calling my travel agent to book all my stuff for me(I actually met her on HCW and she is awesome and doing all the calling and reservations for me- Kelly you ROCK!)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   See my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment