Thursday, June 9, 2011

Holy Winetags Batman! Who says coupons don't come out for Beef?


Look what can be found at Walmart! Thanks to reader Sandy for sending these pictures of a wine display she found in a Houston area Walmart (no she didn't tell me which one readers, lol).

Here is a close up of what the tag is for:

These are $3 off beef wyb ANY Bolner's Fiesta Seasoning.  These have come out in prior years and are typically good ONLY in TX.  Also, several stores sell the small Bolner's spices (in bags) for as cheap as .59, thus giving you almost $2 1/2 dollars of ANY BEEF!!!!!

Sweet!  Thanks reader Sandy for the wonderful pictures.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   See my disclosure statement here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! it's time for the st. gen/beringer displays again:) This is an annual promotion the wine companies do, the store will make almost double profit and then the bolners fiesta folks will come in and put these tags on. Two years ago, I loaded up on these things. We had steaks & hamburger meat running out our ears. LOL
jamie

katycouponers said...

yep jamie, it is THAT time again! I love when these tags come out and last year I had real trouble finding any, so here is hoping for a better year

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo! I got my hands on 15 today! :-)

Kristin said...

I haven't found any of these yet, just the $3/beef when you buy A1. Dovetails nicely with the A1 coupon we got this week, plus the fact that I need A1! :)

Post a Comment