Monday, June 6, 2011

Free Ice Cream for those of you near the -83 - Thanks Chick Fil A


WOW! Chick Fil A on Hwy 6 and Bellaire is offering up free IceDream Cones for a limited time.  What a GREAT way to beat the heat in Houston! 
I guess I will have to take the girls to get some free Ice Cream (I LOVE Chick Fil A!!!!!)
Monday is also kids night, so there will be balloon art, face painting, crafts, and a design-your-own-Icedream-Cone Station!

While I have your attention, please head over to their facebook page and Like them.  IF/WHEN they get to 500 fans, they will give those 500 fans a free milkshake, yum! (they are only at 166, so they need all the likes they can get)

And, if you feel so inclined, like my facebook page while you are logged in :)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
See my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment