Thursday, June 2, 2011

Heb - Free Ken's dressing!


A reader mentioned the Ken's dressing on sale last week at HEB and we all thought the deal ended on Tuesday (she posted in my chat Tuesday night). Well, I was happy to see the sale is still on!!!!
Heb has these bottles of Kens 8 oz salad dressing on sale 5 for $5 making them FREE with 5-8 SS insert.

*Note, 5 for $5 sales at HEB are just that. If you try to purchase more in the same transaction, they will ring up full price.  You can however buy less to get the $1 each pricing


don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
See my disclosure statement here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you have to purchase 5? Or can you buy less ?

katycouponers said...

Anon, you can purchase less, I have hopefully clarified my post.

Anonymous said...

I loooove the ken's ceasar dressing. Baytown peeps, plz leave some for me ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank for the tip about 5/$5. I bought 6 and noticed on the last one she stopped and did something. That's when she asked if I was getting them all for free :) and then said "you're extreme couponing!"
jamie

Anonymous said...

The coupon I have in my 5-8 SS is for the 16 oz

katycouponers said...

Anon, My 5-8 had 2 coupons next to one another, 1 for the 16 oz and 1 for the 8-9 oz.

dramaactress said...

I also got FREE salad dressing at heb this week - but I got wishbone,kraft, and heb brand totally free - all by using the "out of date guarentee" which is when you find an expired product you get an unexpired duplicate (or if all are expired you get a similar product) free! Limit one per like item. That way you don't even need a coupon!!!!

katycouponers said...

dramaactress, I would love to hear more about this policy? I have never heard of this policy at HEB. Is this a store policy or chain specific policy you are speaking of?

Mariah Washington said...

I have done that, as far as I know it's an HEB policy (at all stores) If you find an expired product on the shelf you take it to costumer service (bring a not expired one with you) and they will give the new one free! It's been a bout six months since I did it last but have never had any issues...I wish Randals did it I'm always finding expired stuff at my store!

Post a Comment