Saturday, June 18, 2011

Reader Spotlight - More Food Town finds!


Reader Brittany went shopping at Food Town and scored a few more finds than what I posted on my matchups here.

As pictured, she found the Calidad tortilla chips on sale for $1.19.  Subtracting the .75 coupon found at Fiesta, she got the chips for just .44. (price tag said good until 7/5)

She also found
Gain fabric softener (64oz I think) for $2.19 - $1 P&G insert  = $1.19.

Corn Pops are on the featured weekly mailer coupon(these are mailed to your house and cannot be found in store!)
In store price is 2.66-1.00 ad coupon - .70 IP  =  .96 for the large box.(you must spend $10 in your purchase to use these coupons, hopefully you can find some with the Cars 2 promotion :)

Thanks Brittany for the email.

Note to readers: You will need to check the coupon limits for your store.  The one near me used to state limit 6 but when I ran in to grab the ad this week, I noticed they removed the sign.  Guess I will find out their new limit when I get a chance to go back to shop.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.    
See my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment