Monday, June 27, 2011

Crystal Light deal at HEB


I was in HEB today getting a few more things and noticed this deal on Crystal Light. The canisters of Crystal Light or Crystal Light Pure on the Go are on sale for $2.  With the YQ you can get a free 6 pack of the 1/2 liter bottles of HEB Spring Water .
Use the $1 Crystal Light insert from 6-12 SS and get it all for just $1!
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the HEB here in Atascocita and they are not running this deal... will try back wednesday

Anonymous said...

when is the expiration for this yellow tag?
thanks

katycouponers said...

Unfortunately today 6/28 :(

Anonymous said...

Isn't that YQ and M coupon? If so, can we still use the crystal light insert coupon?

katycouponers said...

Anon, yes the yq is an M and it is a coupon for the water. The manuf coupon is for the crystal light. I have not had issues combining coupons in this way, just like we would with two straight manuf. coupons worded this way.
You are not using more than 1 coupon per item you are purchasing.

Post a Comment