Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Snip Its Rice Village Grand Opening Special - $10 kid's haircut!!!!


I have already confessed my love of Snip Its in the past so I was super excited when I heard they were opening up another location in the Houston area. Now, being a couponer I naturally LOVE grand openings because that usually means 2 things: Sales and Coupons!!!!!
Well the Snip Its in Rice Village is not disappointing. If you go here, you can print a coupon to get a kids haircut for just $10! (Cuts normally start at ~$17 so this is almost 50% savings!)
The coupon does not expire until 7/31 and is only valid at the Rice Village Location.   Limit 1 coupon per family.
My girls really love getting their hair cut here because they get to play games or watch a movie while getting snipped rather than stare at a boring floor or wall.  I love that they stay still while someone is taking a pair of scissors to their hair :)

Disclosure: I was offered this coupon to share with my readers on a blog post.  I was not compensated in any way for this post and all words and opinions , as always, are my own. 


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   See my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment