Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Groupon - $50 voucher for 1 week at Kids 'R' Kids


Still working on cleaning up my email(I seriously have 3000 emails in my inbox YIKES!)
I noticed this Groupon (look on the right hand column for this offer) and thought it might be a good deal for someone that just needs a week break to get other stuff done without an ankle biter at their feet. Valid at 29 different locations, you can get a one week voucher for summer camp at Kids 'R' Kids for only $50! Wow, one week of care normally runs $225 so this is an awesome discount! Limit is 1 per person, 1 per child and 1 per visit. Might be a nice break for mommy (or daddy) for a week. Paint the house, clean the garage, wash the car, or just give your regular caregiver a week off and let Kids 'R' Kids entertain your child :)
Drop off is as early as 6 am and pickup as late as 6:30 pm.
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
See my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment