Monday, June 27, 2011

HEB HOT Olay and Secret Deal!!!!!

I swung into my HEB today to use up my Cheerios $1 coupons from my niece's diaper packs I scored her during the P&G promo.
Happy I did as more store restocked the Dial body wash (deal I posted here)
I used my $2 off insert 6-12 RP and the YQ for buy Dial Bodywash get free Dial bar soap to get both combined for .98 (my store had the bodywash on sale for $2.98 but it seems this might be a YMMV).  The bottles at my store each had samples of the lotion attached to them too, YAY!

I also got some coupons from a buddy (thanks you know who you are) to try my hand at this Olay/Secret deal and was happy that it worked beeplessly (listen close, this one can be a bit confusing)
Olay regenerist items were $5.47 or $5.55 at my store.
We have P&G inserts for $3 off

There is a YQ for a free Secret deodorant when you buy Olay Regenerist.
I did these in groups of 2(not to exceed 4 per transaction due to P&G restrictions on coupon)

Then, I combined all this with the free Secret bodyspray wyb 2 Secret deodorant coupon in the inserts.

Here is how the transcation looked:

2 Olay Regnerist $5.47 + $5.55
2 Olay scent expression deodorant $3.27
1 Olay bodyspray $4.29
-2 * $3.27 free Deodorant wyb Olay Regnerist (I like handing all YQs first)
-2 * $3 Olay Regenerist product insert
-1 $4.29 buy 2 deodorant get free bodyspray  insert
=$5.02 for
2 Olay regenerist, 2 Secret deodorant and 1 Bodyspray OR $1 an item

This is a really really good price for Secret and Olay products!

Thanks Jeri for the heads up on this HOT deal :)
-

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any idea if the coupons are still available at the store?

katycouponers said...

Anon, I am not certain, but I believe the coupons expired Tuesday.

Post a Comment