Saturday, June 18, 2011

Randalls- A few good finds!

Ok, I took a stroll in a different Randalls yesterday looking for Frosted Flakes with car codes.  I wanted to use them for the promo I posted here since I had the $1/2 IPs.  I did finally find some YAY, and found a couple other awesome deals while strolling the aisles. So here are some pics to get you excited about hitting up your local Randalls!

First, I don't think I have EVER been so excited to see a weatherman!
If you find this display in your store, be sure to grab a couple hurricane maps (this is exclusive to the Houston area, sorry Austin and Dallas readers).  Inside, you will find the following coupons:
.50 refreshe Water 24 pack, 16.9 oz bottles Limit 2
.30 Safeway Chunk Light Tuna 5 oz in water
$1 Safeway batteries AA or AAA 8 ct, or C or D 4ct, 9 volt 2 ct
.50 Safeway Isopropyl rubbing alcohol 16 oz
.50 Safeway bandages 60 ct
$1 Safeway Thirsty paper tolls 8 roll
$1 Safeway large drawstring trash bags 20 ct 33 gal
.75 Safeway spoons, forks, and knives 288 ct package
.75 Safeway cold cups 20 ct
.30 Safeway canned vegetables 11 to 15.25 oz
(all coupons expire Nov 30th and state limit one per customer)

Finally found some Seattles Best singles for the free coupon in the 6-5 SS.  Coupon autodeducted $1.69 too and cashier didn't want to mess with fixing it, so I got paid .44 a can!  YAY (not all Randalls seem to carry the individual cans yet)

I Simply LOVE Simply OJ!  It is on sale right now for $1 so FREE after .50 coupon doubles-  found in the Diabetes and You Spring book found in Walgreens pharmacy. YUM!

Gummy bears are $1, so if you have the .30 IP(no longer available), get them for just .10!

Nesquik packets, just .99 but FREE or cheap after either
.50 insert from 6-5 RP doubles
.75 IP (requires sign up)

Sure deodorant free after $1 coupon from 5-15 SS (coupon will beep because of penny overage)

Other items I noticed
Dial handsoap is .99 but only coupons out are homemailers or booklet (according to HCW database)

Folgers coffee had $1 hangtags - didn't take any so not sure expiration date
Almond Dream shelf stable milk was $2.89 with $1 peelies - again didn't take peelie cause I don't use it
Mission dinner kits had $1/2 peelies for dinner kits or taco shells - again didn't take any so ? on exp date

Reach kids toothbrush 2 packs are still on sale for $1.99 so free with the $2/2pack insert coupon 5-8 SS

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.    
See my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment