Monday, June 6, 2011

Albertsons- Got Friends? Earn $5 off coupon!!!!

Ok Readers, either my computer SUCKS(well this I know, but either it sucks MORE than usual or Blogger is having errors with pictures.
Either way, I will try to add a picture later but don't want to have that deter me from posting!

For all of you with an Albertson's this might be a really HOT deal! I can't really say for sure because we have not had an Albertson's for at least 12 years. I know the ones in Austin closed down in ~ 2003-4 (I do remember being pregnant the last run I did for their SUPER doubles events!)

Anyway, if I actually have ANY readers in CA, ID, WA, OR, NV, UT, MT and WY, this post is for you (sorry Dallas and Collie Station readers, apparantly Albertson is NOT loving the Tx crowd) Albertson's is offering a $5 off coupon for every friend who registers for the Albertsons Email Savings program (up to 5 referrals).

If you are a member, go here and find out more.
After that get some friends to get added savings. Feel free to share your info in the comments and hopefully other readers here will use your info as a referral to earn you some coupons!
(sorry I do not know more about this promo since we no longer have Albies- I only still get the emails because I signed up back with Austin had Albertson's and participated in Upromise :)

Fine print: *Exclusions apply, see coupon for details. Max. five referrals per subscriber. Must meet $25.00 minimum purchase requirements after all other valid coupon redemptions and customer card discounts. Prescription products, alcohol, tobacco, fluid dairy (where prohibited by law), money orders, postage stamps, lottery tickets, wire transfer services, gift cards, purchases at fuel centers, bill pay service, or products and services provided as a convenience for our customers are excluded as a qualifying purchase and will not count towards the spend requirement. Cannot be doubled, tripled, quadrupled or exchanged for cash. Not valid toward previous purchase. Void if copied or transferred. In the event of return, coupon savings may be deducted from refund. Customer is responsible for sales taxes on all purchased items. ©2011 SUPERVALU INC. All rights reserved.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   See my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment