Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Randalls Clearance finds today - After going for Money maker on cereal


Today I went to Randall's to place my order for Crispix. While there I scouted out the clearance rack and found these gems.
The Pop tarts are part of the same buy 4 or more get $4 off (basically after 4 items, you get an additional $1 off per item) as the Crispix I posted about in the very next post down. They are $1.99 before promo then .99 after. Well these all had 50% stickers, so that made them .50 a box BUT then I used $1/3 insert coupons 5-15 RP making them .50 for 3 boxes!  SCORE!

Then I noticed this Scoop Away 25 lb cat litter.  It was marked $10.99 with a 50% off sticker because it was banged up a little.  Well, it had a $1 peelie on it and I noticed on the regular shelf the litter was on sale for $9.99.  BUT then I remembered Randalls sent me a random home mailer with a ton of pet coupons and in that was a $3.50 off Scoop Away Randalls store coupon!!!!  I was so excited as I have been eyeing the price on this since that coupon was set to expire Thursday.  So that deal looked like this:
Scoop Away $9.99 - $5 (50% sticker) - $3.50 store coupon (home mailer) - $1 peelie = .49 for 25 lbs of cat litter!!! Double YAY.

Overall, it was a wonderful day shopping at Randalls.
I hope others find some Pop Tarts on clearance too :)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment