Saturday, June 18, 2011

WOW - Coupons.com has free BLEACH coupon wyb Clorox 2


Coupons.com has added a coupon for free Clorox Bleach (up to $2) when you buy 66 oz Clorox 2.
The coupon does state redeemable at HEB but does not say ONLY redeemable at HEB, so you should be able to use anywhere. I used 77083 to find this coupon.
*Note, the last time coupons.com had printables for HEB, I found the identical coupons at the store on their famous yellow paper.  I am planning a quick trip to HEB so I will let you know if I find them (and the cost of the Clorox 2- I actually need bleach so might do it just for that!)  Might save some ink as the coupon prints on a full page with an ad at the bottom.
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   See my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment