Thursday, August 11, 2011

Starkist tuna .50 printable - Great for Randalls doubling!


Wow, that dish looks yummy!
Starkist has just released a coupon for .50/1 Starkist pouch product.
These often go on sale at Randalls for $1 making them free after doubles (be sure to verify your stores doubling policy, in my region they only double 1 like coupon per transaction.)

The GREAT news for folks like me, this is a SmartSource coupon (me and a few coupon buds I have cannot print bricks coupons at work, so we LOVE SS coupons :)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

lucy said...

I went ahead and bough 2 (small 2oz) pouches in 2 separate transactions at Randall's and they each generated a catalina for $.50 off bumblebee brand pouch tuna! I also learned that they will NOT double or triple catalinas. why is that?? thanks!

katycouponers said...

lucy , for some reason they code the catalinas to start with a 9 and that makes them automatically not double. :( sometimes you can argue and make them manually double them since their policy states they double and triple manufacturer coupons

Post a Comment