Sunday, August 21, 2011

CVS - decent deal on Motts Applesauce


I have to admit I am not overly impressed with the CVS ad this week. Most the deals are ho hum at best. One thing that did catch my attention though is the Mott's applesauce. This week the 6 packs are onsale for 3/$5 or $1.67 each.
If you have a Safeway (Randalls, Tom Thumb) nearby and have found the MDA coupon booklets I blogged about here, you should notice there is a coupon for $2/2 Motts 6 packs.  That makes them just .67 after coupon! WOW.
Great deal and just in time for back to school!
Don't forget to ask for rainchecks if you store is sold out. The $2/2 coupon does not expire until October 31st so that is a TON of time to stock up :)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

4 comments:

Julia said...

I have been using this coupon to get the natural Apple juice for .99 at K...youknowhatstorewedontgotoanymore

catintx said...

Tom Thumb has the juice for $1.99 before coupon wyb 3.

Erin M said...

This is what I did today at CVS...
16.29 CVS size 3 box of 72 diapers
8.49 CVS size 4 box of 62 diapers
4.99 each-2 Pantene conditioner
8.49 Hydro Razor
4.49 CVS Daytime cold/flu liquid
2.24 CVS Daytime cold/flu liquid
3.99 Gold Emblem Trail MIx
(cvs items were buy 1 get one 50% off)
cpns used
10 off 50 cpn
1 off Gold Emblem (from CVS machine)
$4 off Hydro razor from todays paper
$1 Extrabuck
2 Free Pantene cpns from the mail

total was 28.13
and I got $15 extra bucks back

Mariah Washington said...

Oh! Good one thanks!

Post a Comment