Monday, August 8, 2011

Alamo Drafthouse, Houston or Katy - $9 for two tickets


WOW! Did Groupon interview my husband and ask him what he would like to see coupons for? Seriously, first the Beer Can house, then the chance at getting a great deal on roast beef and provolone and NOW 2 tickets to Alamo Drafthouse! My husband is in heaven with these deals lately.
For those of you that have never been to Alamo Drafthouse, it is a theatre that serves a full menu.  They have servers that bring you food and drinks as you enjoy a movie.   Alamo Drafthouse not only offers new release movies, but they specialize in sing-along, quote-along and classic film showings too.  My husband NEVER whines about me taking him to a chick flick when it involves Alamo.  They have beer on tap -need I say more!
Fine print: This Groupon can be used at either West Oaks mall or Katy location.  Expires November 10, 2011.  Limit 1 per person, Must be 18 years or older.  No children under 6 allowed except for first matinee on Baby Day.  An additional charge will be added for 3-D or other events with tickets that are normally greater than $9.

*Personal note: If you purchase this Groupon and choose to redeem at the Katy location, I highly encourage you to pay for other items with CASH!  My husband's credit card number as well as a coworkers (twice for the coworker) credit card number were skimmed from the Alamo in Katy.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment