Thursday, August 11, 2011

Facebook coupons! - Expo markers and Chef Boyardee

If you are a couponer and you have not joined on Facebook yet, you are truly missing out! For those scared to join facebook due to security or privacy, I suggest you sign up solely for the coupons. You don't have to use your real name, sign up under your animal, or just call yourself "account for coupons" lol.
Anyway, right now there are two pretty good coupons being offered on facebook.

First, go to the Expo marker facebook page and like them. When you do look in the left hand column for the tab marked coupon and select that. When you do, it will put up a bricks coupon for $2/2 Expo markers.
Right now, the 2 pack black markers are .99 each so free at Walgreens, OR (this is what I am doing) wait until next week when the 4 packs are going to be on sale. Use the $2/2 printable and the coupon in the Walgreens August coupon book and get 2 four packs for free!

Second, go to the Safeway facebook page and take the pledge to shop at their stores for back to school and they will offer you a bricks coupon for .25 off 1 can of Chef Boyardee!  In my region, these will triple at Randalls(a Safeway store) and take .75 off !!!!! *edit update:  This coupon is coded like a store coupon and states Only 25c Chef Boyardee canned pasta which implies to me it means it will make the Chef Boyardee 25c not take off 25c.  This one will be interesting!

When you are done with that, consider my facebook page.  If you like it, you will get up to the minute feed for anytime I post a new deal on my blog.  If you are a facebook junky (hi Allisyn)  this sure beats randomly going to my blog to see if I have updated!

Thanks SD for the heads up on these two coupons (and for those readers that have read about the Expo markers, sorry, I am just getting my act together this week, I have tomorrow off work and I am planning my shopping list NOW!)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment