Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Reader Spotlight - Money Maker deal on Degree at Walgreens


Thanks goes to reader Ivonne for this HOT deal at Walgreens.
As you can see on CouponNetwork a new catalina started yesterday on Degree deodorant.
Well, reader Ivonne got the catalina for buying the trial size. Coupling that with her $1 off any coupons 7-31 RP, she paid $0 oop and earned $4 back! NICE!
Even without coupons, this would be a break even and even a great way to roll register rewards if needed. The trial size deodorants would make a great donation item (I can hook you up with friend Kim who is working on kits for the homeless and would love to take these off your hands :)

Thanks Ivonne for sending me the awesome deal!

*This catalina is also live right now at Randalls, Kroger, Fiesta, Food Town, and Gerlands per CouponNetwork.
Buy 2 get $1, Buy 3 get $2, Buy 4 get $4 good until 9-4-11

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

4 comments:

savy07 said...

AWESOME!! I did it twice! Thanks!

Richard said...

Do I have to register with the coupon network to receive this deal? or do I just show up at the store w/ my coupons and the catalina will print @ checkout?

katycouponers said...

Richard, you do not have to register to receive the catalina. It should print at the store (assuming their machine is online and working). The registration on coupon network just allows you to print the informational catalina that tells you how many to buy to earn what $ amount and when the offer expires.

Richard said...

I may have try to print and show it to them to see if they can do something or otherwise I'll try at a different walgreens, because I was there on sunday and nothing printed :(
Thanks for all your help!

Post a Comment