Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Buy 4 Save $4 at Safeway (Randall's)

Included in the sale are several of the common GM cereals, the fruit snacks, Fiber One bars etc.
There are some loadable coupons as well as paper coupons and IP that should go well with this sale! I will do a separate post on the prices and matchups and a few scenarios to give you a taste of the offerings!

The following IP coupons are good for this promotion:
Coupons.com has the following:
.50 Cinnamon Toast Crunch
.50 Nature Valley Granola thins

CouponNetwork
.50 Fiber One 90 calorie brownies
.50/2 Betty Crocker fruit snacks
$1/3 GM cereals
.50 Nature Valley Granola thins
.75 Chex cereal
$1/3 GM cereal
.75 Cocoa Puffs cereal
.50 Cinnamon Toast Crunch
.50 Chex/Golden Graham bars

SmartSource
.50/1 Nature Valley granola thins

The following loadables are good for this promo (if you have been loading every time I have posted, you might have 2 or more loadables come off at the same time resulting in really awesome deals!)

And there are multiple loadables that you might have duplicates for if you have been following me weekly.  I have posted these and I have duplicates and in my experience at least 2 duplicates come off per transaction,  which is about the equivilent to the double value of paper coupons which can be nice (please just keep in mind loadable coupons are highly unpredictable so don't bank on the savings unless you have back up and a load of time on your hands!) 
Cellfire
.50/1 Granola thins(still need to confirm)
.50/1 Fiber One Granola Brownies
.50/2 BC fruit snacks
.50 Cheerios yellow box

Shortcuts
.40 Fiber One chews
.50 Lucky Charms

There might be more loadables available to you and you might have more than one loadable come off at the same time.  Loadables are extremely ymmv so just prepare for both scenarios in your final tally :) Good luck out there!
Loadables do not typically work on the same items you use paper coupons for but work weird in my experince. Here is a fine example of how loadables typically work for me:

Say I was to purchase 1 boxes of Cheerios, 2 boxes of fruit snacks and 1 box of Granola thins
I currently have the following loadables
2 Cellfire for .50/1 box Cheerios
2 Cellfire for .50/1 box granola thins
Cellfire for .50/2 boxes BC fruit snacks
In my example scenario (in my own personal experience) all these coupons will come off for me, despite the fact I only purchase 1 box of Cheerios and 1 box of Granola thins.
This can certainly work in my favor in three cases 1.  I don't have a paper coupon for that product, thus still saving money and 2. I have a paper coupon that is a lower value than the combined efforts of my ecoupons or 3. (does not work in this particular scenario, so I will give a followup scenario) I have a paper coupon that will double, but I want to purchase more than 1 set of items
Ex: Say I just want 4 boxes of Bc fruit snacks and I have a few paper coupons for .50/2 boxes.  If I use two paper coupons, I will only get one doubled for a savings of $1.50 on those 4 boxes.  BUT If I am using 1 paper coupon on 2 boxes and then the 2 loadables come off for the other 2 boxes, I save $2!

This is WHY I always encourage you to load the loadables when they are available.  The GREAT thing about Randalls is if you want to use a paper coupon instead of your loadable, just hand them over the paper coupon and your ecoupon will delete off your order (but not off your card!)  You can then choose to use the ecoupon at a later date, but you don't get punished for loading it(like you do at Kroger).

Don't understand my lingo? Go
here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Alex H said...

can you use loadables & paper coupons in randalls together??
Thanks for your help.

Post a Comment