Monday, August 15, 2011

HEB Box Top promotion - Website is now LIVE

Yay! The link is finally live discussing the upcoming Box Top promotion at HEB.  I do have to admit I am a bit bummed!  Starting August 24th through September 6th, HEB will be printing 70 bonus boxtops (worth $7 to your participating school) in any transaction where you purchase 10 participating items in a single transaction.  (It appears, they will NOT be offering the additonal $5 catalina like last year :( )
You can read all the information here.


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh boo. I hope they decide to offer it. Just the box tops isn't enough for me! Why yes, I am spoiled.

Busy Mama said...

Did you know Home Ed groups are able to collect and cash in on BTFE? Perhaps you already take part in a group and they participate in the promotion, or form a group with a minimum of 10 families and BTFE will honor your submissions and reward you with a check to be used by your group.

Michelle P said...

I just went to make this deal at HEB on Keith Harrow and Highway 6, my voucher for 70 boxtops didn't print. Boooo, I talked to the manager who is supposed to check the Catalina machine and call me?? I didn't open anything just in case I need to return and re-ring??

Post a Comment