Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cvs - Quick Run to test Clearance


I didn't really have CVS on my list today, but since I had to drive by one to get to Walmart(that post will come later) I decided to "test" the clearance for the ECB deals this week. One worked and one did not.
Here is what I did:

2 Aussie Sprunch spray clearanced for $1.24 each - $1 insert 8-7 RP = .48
Earned $1 ECB !
Final price: profit of .52

1 Pampers swaddler sensitive $5.49 - $2 insert = $3.49
This did NOT print the $3 ECB!
I will use my free ECB coupon (from buying 6 Pampers) to buy a full price package of Swaddlers or Cruisers, along with my $2 insert and that should get me the $3 ECB.

Other deals at CVS that might interest you:
Garnier is still on ECB for buy $10 worth get $3, so if you can find the clearanced ones I blog about here, you could potentially turn this into a money maker.

Sundown Vitamins are bogo and we should have some $2 coupons in the inserts
(or for those of you with a Kroger pharmacy booklet)

Most the rest of the stuff looks pretty blah to me this week, personally anyway.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment