Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bagel Express in Sugar Land - Half Price deal - yummy Boar's Head


This blog post is totally gonna make Courtney jealous! Courtney actually introduced me to the delicious taste of Boar's Head deli meat and I must admit it is very very good, but also very very expensive. To add to that, there are NEVER coupons for Boar's Head (or if they are, they are so rare I don't even know about them!) Well, today I decided to make my own deal to score some Boar's Head for 1/2 price!
Bagel Express in Sugar Land is offering a $20 certificate for only $10 today on Groupon. Well, they just so happen to sell Boar's Head cheese and meat, so I totally plan on using my voucher for their roast beef and provolone cheese, yummy!!!!!!
(Hmmm, I wonder if this post will be incentive enough for Courtney to want to visit soon, lol)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I LOVE me some Boar's Head Lunch meat for sure!!! Hummmm maybe I'll have to visit soon :P

Post a Comment