Friday, August 5, 2011

Starbucks Clearance deal - Randalls - Sugar Land folks


This is mainly for my Sugar Land readers since this picture was taken there. Other stores may have these on clearance as well, but YMMV. Anyway, I was in the Williams Trace Randalls today and noticed all these Starbucks coffee bags on clearance with 50% stickers. (they are short dated!) The coffee is $9.99 right now, so $4.99 after 50% sticker.
There is $3/2 Starbucks coupon in 7-17SS.
That will bring your cost down to $3.49 a bag PLUS if you notice, each bag has a free drink coupon on it.
Free drink offer states, bring the bag in with 30 days of best buy date and get a free tall coffee. I believe these run ~$2 a piece (I think they mean just the plain coffees), so if you are a Starbucks fan this is sounding like a pretty AWESOME deal!
Good luck guys.
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Amanda007 said...

I wish that we still had Randall's here! Don't forget that Starbucks is still doing the treat receipt so you can also get a cold drink for $2 after getting the free drink before 2 pm! :) Keep the coupon rolling!

Rene said...

I am so jealous! You can freeze the extra coffee until you're ready to use it.

Post a Comment