Tuesday, August 30, 2011

$6 Admission and Skate Rental for two at Mason Road Skate Center


WOW! I have to say today's Juice In the City offer really has me excited.
I am probably gonna date myself with this info, but growing up I LOVED the movie Xanadu!  The best part of that movie to me was the roller skating.  At the end they build a HUGE disco roller rink and I was just in envy, I so wanted a place like that to hang out. 
While we didn't have the cool roller rink of Xanadu, my bff and I did spend a great deal of time of roller skates.  In jr high and part of high school instead of biking to each other's house, we roller skated.  Seriously!  And now the real embarrassing tell all, I still HAVE my roller skates.  NOT roller blades, honest to goodness roller skates.  The white lace up roller skates.

This Juice in the City really brought back those memories and I am considering carrying on the roller skating love and buying for a girl's date with my oldest.  I would love for her to share my love of roller skating and hey, great way to get in shape to boot!  I wonder if I can convince my bff to meet me there with her daughter for a fun meetup!
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We took my DS a few weeks back and he really liked it and didn't give up :)

imm

Post a Comment