Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kens Salad Dressing - Free AGAIN at HEB


I had to stop into HEB tonight to use a couple coupons I had for meat and while there I checked on a report of free Kens Dressing!
I am happy to report that if you have your 8-14 SS and it happened to have the $1 off Kens Salad dressing good for 8 or 9 oz, you are in luck!
Kens salad dressing is labeled 5 for $5 (luckily I confirmed you can buy more than 5 of this deal and still get the sale price) and in true HEB fashion, there are no dates on the tags, so I have NO clue when this deal ends! Clip your coupons and go get your free dressing :)

And, if you are going there anyway, if you are in need of some canned tomatoes, they have an IP for buy 2 hunts diced tomatoes, get one free. This is a B coupon, so if you can find any Hunt's manufacturer coupons to combine with it, please let us know, I don't personally know of one.

Thanks SD and Courtney :)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was this also in the ad? I don't see it in my ad. Jennifer

katycouponers said...

no Jennifer, I did not see this in my ad either

Anonymous said...

can you buy less than 5 though??

katycouponers said...

yes anon, they should ring up $1 each regardless of how many you buy (or at least they did for me :)

Post a Comment