Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Free Chick Fil A Breakfast - Mark your Calendars!


Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE Chick Fil A. Well, apparently the word has spread and now Chick Fil A gives me the heads up on some awesome FREE food! Yay, the cows must LOVE ME!

From September 6 – 10, 2011, participating Chick-fil-A restaurants are giving away a variety of FREE breakfast entrées to customers who make a reservation online. To make your reservation, visit this website beginning Monday, August 29, 2011 and choose your preferred Chick-fil-A restaurant, the date, time and breakfast entrée.

Customers will have up to nine breakfast entrées to choose from, including the Chick-fil-A® Chicken Biscuit, Spicy Chicken Biscuit, Sausage Biscuit, Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Minis (three-count), Chicken, Egg & Cheese Bagel, Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit, Chicken Breakfast Burrito, Sausage Breakfast Burrito and the new Multigrain Oatmeal. Entrée choices may vary by restaurant.

I will have you know I personally LOVE the Chicken Egg and Cheese Bagel(multigrain bagel with sunflower seeds YUMMO!) Although I might just be tempted to try their new Multigrain Oatmeal, slowcooked in kettles.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment