Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New $25 off $25 code for MyHabit - Free goodies



If you recall my post here about MyHabit, I showed you some shoes I got for free with the summer code that offered $25 off a $25 purchase. Well, that code has expired, but there is a new code out right now INTLSHIP. This will aslo get you $25 off so possibility of free items.
New deals pop up daily at 11 am CST and you have to be FAST (as in be there early and refresh and then put something in your basket within seconds!)

So fast that I am trying to get this post up so you can go there now and will have to clean it up in a bit! Get signed in and keep hitting refresh until the new store products show up!

Thanks Mercedes

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

MommyOf3GirlsInSTL said...

i tried the code today, and it says I have already used the code. but i have never ordered anything from them or used the code.

Post a Comment