Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Awesome Groupon - $10 + $5.99 shipping for Butterfly Garden WITH larvae


Yay! My huband and I were just talking about these this weekend at the homeschooler's covention. We have been wanting to get one of these Butterfly Gardens ever since the kids got to see these in their Montessori school.
Buying them in the stores or online directly costs $19.99 + $5.99 for standard shipping. While you will still have to pay shipping with this Groupon, I am getting the habitat for half the price! SWEET!
For those that already have the habitat, you can use the Groupon as a $20 voucher for insect life or accessories (after butterflys, I really want to try the ladybug kits!)
Fine print: Limit 1 per person, can buy 1 more as a gift.  You have until Aug 8, 2012 to use the voucher!
My husband is gonna be excited as will my girls!

*Does anyone else find it funny they claim you can put this butterfly garden around your neck?  Odd statement to me.

Thanks hip2save

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment