Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kraft First Taste - $1 printable for Jet Puffed Stackermallows


I have been trying to clean up my inbox all week(started with over 3,000 emails because I am horrible about deleting anything). Anyway, I stumbled upon some emails from Kraft First Taste and decided to log in to see if I had any offers or surveys. Well, this offer for $1 off Kraft Stackermallows came up, in addition to a few surveys I needed to fill out. Check out your account to see if you have any pending offers.
Not a member, no worries, it is free and some offers are for free product coupons YAY! Go here to sign up.
Now to find a deal on these marshmallows.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment