Friday, August 12, 2011

JcPenney $10 off $25 purchase coupon


Today is my day off and among my errands, I need to find a few more clothing items for work. I am hoping for find some deals at JcPenney to use this printable $10/25 coupon. (good today and tomorrow only!)
JcPenney puts these out quite often and I get them in email from their newsletter. You can sign up here for the email newsletter. And don't forget to sign up for their JCPenney reward program too if you shop there often.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Tegan said...

Is this a coupon we can all use or is it a one time use coupon?

katycouponers said...

It is a generic coded coupon, anyone can use it :)

Post a Comment