Monday, August 15, 2011

The Goonies!!!!! For FREE!!!


I love The Goonies! How could you not if you grew up in the 80s!
If you want to take a trip down memory lane and share a wonderfully fun movie with your kids, then head to the Alamo Drafthouse in Katy any work day this week at 11 am. The Mason road location is hosting a free screening all week, so you can get your Goonie fix. (Wonder if they will serve Rocky Roooooad, lol) Read all about it here.

And, be sure to mark your calendar in September.  Alamo Drafthouse will be kicking off a Kids Club where every month they will show a free kid friendly movie.  The first one being the Great Muppet Caper! SWEET!
I love the Alamo Drafthouse all the more now!

*My suggestion is to bring cash to pay for your concessions.  Personal experience is that location as a credit card skimmer in their midst.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment