Sunday, August 28, 2011

Minute Maid 100% juice - $1 off IP coupon and a few other IP finds


I was just browsing for new IP coupons and this one is new to me. Coupons.com is offering a $1 off Minute Maid 100% juice 10 packs. I am not sure if there is a deal currently on these but I am printing the coupon just in case I find one.

If you are in need of a few more Jose Ole coupons for the taquito deal at Randalls I posted about, go here before you go shopping.  You should find a $1 off any Jose Ole product coupon(not as good as the insert, but if you were a few shy, this might make the deal)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Delmi said...

They are $1.50 at Brookshire Bros ~ 50 cents after coupon. Limit of 4 and must make an additional $10 purchase to get these for the sale price. The chex mix and bugles were on sale for $1 which also made them free after the coupons double. So, walk out paying $2+tax for all these goodies.
Not sure what part of Katy your from and even if your close to the Brookshire Bros.

Post a Comment