Wednesday, August 31, 2011

HOT! Free Gillette Bodywash - Today ONLY!!!!!


WOW! I got an email from a friend letting me know of a HOT deal on Gillette bodywash at Kroger. Unfortunately, the coupons expire today so if you want to do this deal, you will need to go out tonight, OR you can take the ad to Walmart tonight and price match the bodywash as it appears to be in the ad.

Today, Kroger started a sale on select P&G items and for each 4 you buy, you get $4 off your shopping order. The Gillette bodywash is $1.99 AFTER the buy 4 price and we have $2 P&G inserts from last month. These EXPIRE TONIGHT!

Also, the Febreze noticeables warmer only(does not include a scent) is on the sale for $1.99 after buy 4 pricing. We JUST got $3 off coupons in this weekends P&G, making this a $1.01 money maker! Woo Hoo. This coupon does not expire until the end of this month so you have at least a week(maybe two depending on the sale) to score this deal!

NO BEEPS! You will have to have other items in your order to use your overage as Kroger does not pay cash back.
BONUS:  The febreze noticeable has a $3.50 rebate inside.  If you have not yet done this rebate the wording on it states it is a $3.50 rebate NOT an UP to $3.50 so you can make an additional $3.50 on this deal by mailing in the rebate!

Sorry for the late notice, I got the email right before I left work and I just got home! Seems work is getting to be actual work these days :(

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do u do for a living? ...just curios

Thanks,
Lisa

katycouponers said...

Lisa, I put out fires figuratively not literally.
Trust me, my job description is rather boring, but it pays the bills and has some pretty decent perks. Plus I have put in my time so I have decent vacation and a very understanding boss when I need to stay home with my kids :)

Anonymous said...

Got mine at a price match at Wal Mart!!!! Thanks so much for posting!

GlennJ said...

If you're lucky, you can also get extra savings from the latest Kroger spin game: http://www.softcoin.com/Sites/Kroger_ECoupons/Page/HomePage/Retailer/Kroger

It looks like they're giving out flat discounts (I got $1 off) instead of free items.

Post a Comment