Friday, August 26, 2011

Cheap Booty - Reader Spotlight!


A reader with my kind of sense of humor sent me a picture entitled MY "BOOTY" so naturally I HAD to open that email! lol

Inside was this picture.  Apparantly reader Mariah found 1 oz bags of Pirate's Booty at her Kroger clearly marked for 20 for $1!!!! WOW!  She was informed by the staff that these were on a Back to School display and they normally do not carry this size.  I am not sure if this will be the case at every store but I was informed by Mariah that they rang that price at the register and they did NOT have manager special tags!  Good luck out there and happy BOOTY shopping ;P

Thanks Mariah for the Booty shot!  Best Booty I have ever seen ;P

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

4 comments:

Mariah Washington said...

LOL! Now my "Booty" shots on the web! What would my Grandma say?

Anonymous said...

Silly question...what is this stuff??

katycouponers said...

They are corn puffs, little like cheetos

Rene said...

LOL, that stuff is yummy! Wish we had a Kroger here.

Post a Comment