Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cvs - A few Good Clearance Finds


I have to admit my free time has been limited lately as I am transitioning my family from 2 working parents and 2 kids in far too much away from home care (and schooling) to 1 working parent (me) and a stay at home clan! So I would like to thank the amazing and REAL couponers at Slickdeals.

They gave me the heads up on these clerance finds and so I don't want to take credit from them.

Tonight, I was in a different part of town (drs appt) and found these awesome deals with the help of the heads up to know what to look for.

1 Conair I series 3/4 inch straightener clearanced $8.37
3 Oral B Pulsar For Me Kids toothbrush $2.07 each
-3 $3 insert coupons 7-31 P&G (these went in at full value)
-$5 ECB (from previous deals)
= .58 + .05 tax = .63 oop
Earned $5 ECB from the Conair Appliance ECB deal
So final cost .63 oop

Thanks again to the fabulous couponing folks at SD!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

7 comments:

The Theobalds said...

I am new to your site as of yesterday. I am so glad I came across it I was able to purchase of few of these toothbrushes today. I am a newbie and look forward to learning more about some local deals from you and those that give you a heads up on deals.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, do you think we get BeautyClub points for the straightener? That would be wonderful!

stef_lutz said...

How were you able to get the conair appliance ECBs? The ad in my area excludes clearance items from this deal. bummer :(

katycouponers said...

My ad excludes it too but it printed

katycouponers said...

Anon, yes I earned the beauty club points for exactly the cost of 2 straigteners :)

Brooke D said...

Which coupon did you use for the Oral B for me toothbrushes? I'm also in Houston and I only have $3 off Oral B Battery toothbrush coupons in my 7-31 PG insert. Are these battery operated?

Brooke D said...

Nevermind about the Oral B question. I see you mentioned Pulsar. The ones at my CVS are the cross action!

Post a Comment