Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Free Redbox code for Tropicana Juicy Rewards Members


Ugh! Still going through all these emails. Tropicana Juicy Rewards is offering a FREE Red Box movie code to members.
Go here to read all about it. You might even be able to sign up today and get the code. Offer good until 8/15 or while supplies last so you might want to hurry! Once you get the code, it is valid until 1/31/12 for the first night movie rental on any DVD (not valid on blu ray or reservations, must be used at Redbox kiosks. All additional nights will be charged on credit/debit card used)

*I got mine and can confirm they charged me zero points :)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment