Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kids Eat Free Tonight at Chilis - Happy Birthday my little teeth grinder


Have you signed up for the Chilis newsletter yet? When you do, you will get an emailed coupon for a free chips and queso.
What is even better is that after that, you will get emailed reminders of free kids night and the link to print these coupons for free kids meals. Yesterday I received my coupon reminding me kids eat free tonight.  One adult entree will get you two free kids meals (at my store they do require I print 2 copies of the coupon, so keep that in mind)
Lucky me, this coincides with my little witch-ninja's 5th birthday. When the kiddos' birthdays falls on a weekday, we try really hard to take them out as a treat. Chili's is going to allow us to take our family out cheaply! YAY, I love Chili's.
Happy Birthday my little muffin head.

And for those waiting for the winner of the Sams Club Giveaway, the birthday girl will pick the winning number and I will post later tonight!  Good luck everyone.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment