Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Randalls - Some freebies/cheapies for week August 10-16


New ad broke today at Randall's so I decided to walk around the store and look for some deals. Here are some deals I found:

HOT!
First, if you store still has any of these Fresh Ideas booklets from July, you might want to snag a few!(if they already have August booklets up, I suggest asking if they have any July ones they have not thrown out yet). Inside is a coupon for $2 off any Fresh Express salad kits. Well, this week, those salad kits are $2, so FREE!

A few other deals I noticed while there

Welch's grape jelly in the squeeze jar are $2.  With our .35 insert 7-31 SS tripled, that makes it just .95.

In the ad, they are running another $4 off when you buy 4 (or more) participating GM products:









Included in the sale are several of the common GM cereals, the fruit snacks, Fiber One bars etc. 
There are some loadable coupons as well as paper coupons and IP that should go well with this sale!  I will do a separate post on the prices and matchups and a few scenarios to give you a taste of the offerings!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Did you confirm if the Nature Valley are included? It's not mentioned in the ad...

katycouponers said...

Kristin, not yet. My store didn't have the tags up yet on the regular aisle(told me the regular person was on vacation so they are behind). All I could confirm was the random displays around the store. I am hoping they have tags up today!

Karen said...

I was in tonight, and they have Chex Mix 10/$10. I had a 50c of ONE, don't know from when, but with double made them free.

katycouponers said...

Thanks Karen, I didn't see that one :)

Kelly Greenawalt said...

If there is a food fair on your side of town, the welch's squeeze jelly is FREE, ad ends today.

On sale for $.88 and they will double the .35 Q making it FREE :) It will go perfectly with all that cheap PB I got at Target last week. LOL

Post a Comment