Sunday, August 7, 2011

Free 8 x 10 print - today only at Walgreens!


Walgreen's Photo is at it again with their 7 days of photo deals. Today's deal is for a free single image 8 x 10 enlargement (excludes collage prints). Just go here and upload your photo and select 8 x 10 size. Then use the in store pick up feature so you won't have to pay shipping. Enter the code FREE and you should see the print is 100% free!

(*Note, the Walgreens Photo website is not very user friendly so expect to spend a little bit of time figuring it out. Also, in my case it always seems to automatically add a 4x6 to my order, so make sure you change that quantity to zero to get just your free 8 x 10)

Thanks reader Shuchi for the email!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Shuchi said...

You're most welcome ZM!

Post a Comment