Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gap Friends and Family - 30% off coupon available Wednesday only? (35% off for Gap Card holders)


Sorry for this late posting, I just got the email from Plum District.

Today only, Plum District has a coupon available for the Gap for 30% off your entire purchase. This can be printed for in store use or can be used online! Coupon will be valid August 4-7 only for shopping, but you must CLAIM it today!  It is free to claim and you don't even have to be a member of Plum District(it didn't make me log in to get it.  Not quite sure why they say coupon is only available today and then you can use through the 7th for online?)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment