Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wow!!!! What HOT printables are you printing today?

I woke up to a birthday girl that just this morning decided to tell me they are supposed to bring cupcakes and have a big birthday bash on their birthday at school. Why do kids wait until the day of to tell you things, grrrr! Anyway, I decided I have WAY too much to do to get my house clean AND get all the stuff ordered for her birthday party that I decided to stay home from work today and get all that done.
Well, I am taking a break from cleaning since it is the first of the month and wanted to check out what printables the sites have to offer. I am glad I am taking this break, wow, I see some goodies.


Coupons.com
.25 Clorox bleach 96 oz (this should make for a good deal at Kroger or Randalls with triples)

.50 Smart Balance eggs (wish I had this yesterday, Randalls regularly has some of these with 50% stickers making for cheap/free GOOD eggs!)

$1 Kashi Cereal Bars (Kashi coupons are hard to come by)

.50/1 Spic and Span (should make for good deal at Kroger or Randalls)

$1 Irish Spring deodorant - redeem at Wags on the coupon(hmmm, thinking upcoming RR deal?)

$1 NYC color (free or close to it nail polish)

$3 Science Diet Light (hold out for a Petsmart deal)

$1/2 Butterfinger Snackerz(personally I LOVE Butterfinger but don't care for these, but they should net free snackerz)


Smartsource

.50 Halls (wait for sale to get these free)

0 comments:

Post a Comment