Saturday, March 12, 2011

Better than Free Cat Food at Target - YMMV

Target policy states if your coupon is higher than the value of the item they can adjust the value of the coupon.  Well, on this deal, my store let the coupons go in for the full $1 (no beeps!).  Since I have a cat that has trouble chewing solid food, I put my overage into just buying the moist food.
There were two price points for these clearanced Goodlife cat foods, .53 and .65 each. 
I made sure to get all .65 ones so it would come out with a zero balance.  I purchased in groups of 20 cat foods for each 13 coupons used (you can always apply your overage to other items but I needed the cat food)

The Goodlife cat food coupon from the 3-6 RP is $1 off ANY Goodlife cat food thus can be applied to these single serve moist cat foods.

1 comments:

Daniela6968 said...

I got a cashier who said limit was 5 coupons. She went to ask and manager came out to say the same. Said it was on their policy. I knew I should have printed it before going!

They adjusted the q down and she said they only get what the adjusted amount was.

Post a Comment