Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kitchen Table of a "True" Couponer


Don't let the imitation couponers fool you.
If you wanna know what my table looks like on any given night I choose to clean out my coupon purse, purse and car floor boards.
Here is a little taste of what that looks like. The piles make sense only to me and even then, maybe not so much.
If you want to be a crazy couponer like me, expect scenes such as this (I only hope your scene does not include a dinosaur laptop, lol)

And slightly off topic, don't you HATE it when you finally find the coupons you knew you had for the sale ending TODAY and you are already home in your pjs and just came from the store, grrrr!

And YES, those of you with a hawk eye, that IS my copy of NEXT weeks CVS ad, guess I should be working matchups as soon as I clean this mess up!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the glass of wine.

Post a Comment