Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jello Temptations Deal at Safeway (Randalls, Tom Thumb)


Wow! I will not be able to make it to Randalls today to test this out (hubs and I are going on a date night to a hockey game with free tickets, whoop!)
I will definitely get my coupons printed while I can though and test this tomorrow hopefully on my lunch break.
Randalls should have the temptations on introductory price of $1.99. There is also a catalina going : Buy 2, Get $1.00, Buy 3 get Get $2.00, Buy 4 or more, Get $3.00.

So, buy 4 Temptations @ $1.99
-4 $1 coupons here (zip 53027) AND here
Pay $3.96 out of pocket but get back $3
Final price: .96 for 4 or .24 each!

Thanks Tripletsat38
and Thanks to LovetoShopMom for the free night out with the Aeros

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! will try this on monday
jennifer

Anonymous said...

Wait... dId i miss something? Why are you in a new zip code?... in another STATE?

Nina said...

Different Zips give different value coupons.

Anonymous said...

Im in Katy and did this on saturday. It worked perfectly! No problems at all!!

Anonymous said...

worked like a charm! and tasty too
jennifer

Mary S. said...

This deal did work for me too. I must say...with only three in the box this product is not worth the regular price but is well worth this great price.

I have a question. Is there a site that shows all the Catalina deals including duration? how long do we have on the Jello Temptation catalina? The Jello intro sales price lasts until April or something like that...but I have no clue how to find out how long the catalina will be available.
Thanks for the deal.

katycouponers said...

Mary, this one ends on 3/27 according to HCW
http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/safeway-catalina-deals/393496-safeway-jell-o-snacks-up-3-oyno-03-04-11-3-27-11-a.html

Post a Comment