Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Walgreens Lunch Run

Stopped into Walgreens today to use expiring RR and as I already mentioned CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP tampons!!!!!  Yay!

Here are the deals I did :

2 Swiffer Sweeper wet refills $4.11 each
-bogo insert 2-27 PG
-.50 homemailer P&G booklet

1 Febreze air effects $2.50
-$1 insert 2-27 PG
= $1.50

*Earned $3 RR for purchasing $10 worth of participating products
So basically 3 items cost me $5.11 oop and got back $3 RR for a final cost of $2.11 or .70 an item  (makes Swiffer refills .06 a refill :)

3 Pediacare infant $6.29 each
-$2 IP
-$5 in ad coupon
= PROFIT -$2.13

4 Tampax Pearl and Compak combo pack clearanced $2.19 each
-$2 insert 2-27 PG
= .76

6 comments:

Casey said...

How can you make profit of Pediacare? Does Walgreen give money back on overages?

katycouponers said...

Casey, my Walgreens does not adjust down a coupon unless it beeps so yes, the overage goes toward other items in my order.

Daniela6968 said...

Swiffer refills are $3.74 here so I bought 4, used 2 bogo and paid $7.48 and got the $3rr. Would have been better to do 2 Air Effects and 2 refills and pay $6.74 but I use the refills alot, so, I'm happy.

Anonymous said...

I got the PediCare deal but had a heck of a time doing it! My clerks were VERY combative at one store about price adjustment or even using two coupons. The asst. managers weren't any help so i had to go straight to the manager to get it done. This is one store in pearland. In Alvin they flat out said no, they don't price adjust even after I showed them my handy wags coupon policy sheet. But I got my deals in the end.

katycouponers said...

Anon, I am sorry you had issues with it, but glad you got your deals in the end :) Stand tall knowing you know their policy better than they do

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I just realized why my $3RR did not print out when i tryed to take advantage of the 2 swiffer pads and 1 febreze. I was so mad that they didn't print out and the managers explanation was that it was because i had used a Bogo coupon and the one i didn't pay for did not count towards the RR. Well, no it was not that. It was the fact that the swiffers were $3.74 and the febreze was $2.50 bringing my total to $9.98 and not $10. NOOOOOOOOO! short by 2 cents!!!! why why why!!! :( My hubby just laughed at my math skills.

Post a Comment